New Year's Eve


Well it's almost 2023 and time to reflect on this year....
Unlike the last 2 years I don't have a song stuck on repeat like  "Better Day's" or "Stuck in the Moment" infact just the oposite.  Any Christmas song that mentions winter, snow  or white is on the top of my Do NOT Play iuntil further notice list.   I don't think I will ever wish for a white Christmas ever again.

Any 2022 did pull a few of these upset were holidays were just days on a calendar and we had to celebrate then at another time. Maybe the other 2 yrs prepared us for such occassions.  The world was challenging as it can be.  I just don't want to rehatch the year saying  inflation is terrible, Russians are being a pain etc...because quite frankly the kid in me is going....so?  You are old, that's what happens.. Duh and that same kid that grew up in the 80's knows a thing or 2 about the Russians.
Its been great dealing worth a century worth history in 3 yrs... Good Luck to future generations that have to learn this crap.